This site contains information about the Clem Jones Tunnel project for the personal reference of individual users. This screen contains the terms upon which you may access the information provided by RiverCity Motorway Pty Ltd (RCM).
By using any information provided on this site, you agree to be bound by these terms.
While RCM has used all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in this site is accurate and up-to-date, changes in circumstances after the date of publication may impact upon the accuracy of the information. RCM may change and update the information at any time without notice to users.
RCM makes no warranties that this website is free of computer viruses, defect or contamination.
All materials contained in this Site including without limitation any text, photographs, HTML Code, software, graphic, logos, photographs, PDF files, audio/video content or artwork available on this Site ("Materials"), unless otherwise indicated, are protected by intellectual property laws and must only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You may display, download, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form for your personal use only, subject to the following restrictions:
- you must keep all copyright and other proprietary notices attached to the downloaded Material;
- you may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose;
- you will not download any information or Material from any part of the site, if you are aware, or reasonably ought to be aware, that the information or Material should not, or was not intended, to be downloaded or distributed;
- you are prohibited from creating works or Materials that derive from or are based on the Materials contained in this Site including, without limitation, fonts, icons, link buttons, wallpaper, desktop themes, on-line postcards and greeting cards and unlicensed merchandise. This prohibition applies regardless of whether the derivative Materials are sold, bartered or given away; and
- you must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under this Agreement.
Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, storage, display or performance, of the Materials on this Site is strictly prohibited unless you have obtained the prior written consent of RCM or unless it is expressly permitted by this Site. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute Materials found on this site can be made by contacting RCM in writing.
You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on this Site as it may be updated from time to time. You agree to comply with all applicable copyright laws in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorised copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, RCM does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information. RCM reserves all rights in accordance with Australian and international copyright laws.
THIRD PARTY SITES
As a convenience to you, RCM may provide on this Site links to websites operated by other entities. If you use these sites, you will leave this Site. If you decide to visit any linked Site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. RCM makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that RCM or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of RCM or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
RCM does not grant you permission or authority in respect of the copyright in the material which is posted to our Site by a third party or appears on a third party internet site. If you wish to utilise third party material please contact the third party directly for advice on their copyright policy.